Last updated: 02 October 2023
The follow policy outlines how The Autistic Theatremakers Alliance (hereafter referred to as "The ATA", "we", "us") collects, uses, and stores information provided by visitors to its website at https://www.autistictheatremakers.org. If you find any section to be unclear, please contact us and we will provide clarification.
There are multiple places where we collect data on this site:
- Site access logs: Your IP address, web browser user-agent, time of access, and the files you've requested are stored by the server powering this website.
- Contact form: When sending a message via our contact form, you are providing us with your name, email, subject, and message.
- Newsletter signup form: To sign up for our newsletter, you provide us with your name and email. (Information for newsletter signups may also be collected in-person and added to our databases; see the Retention and deletion section for more information.)
- Grant applications: While specific grants may require additional information, all grant applications require your name, email, and the intended use of the grant funds.
- Donation forms: When donating, you enter your payment and billing information.
The information you provide to us is used to provide a service you request from us, such as receiving a newsletter or being considered for a grant award.
We will never sell your information to third parties.
We do, however, utilize third-party services in order to facilitate business activities like the ones mentioned at the start of this section:
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp powers our newsletter. View Mailchimp's privacy statement.
We will store your information only while we have use for it or while we are otherwise required to do so.
- Site access logs: These logs are deleted at the start of each quarter.
- Contact form submissions: To request deletion of any contact form submissions, contact us.
- Mailing lists: To be removed from our mailing lists, use the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each email; once you are unsubscribed from all lists, we will delete your information within 30 days.
- Grants: Once a grant is awarded, all submitted application materials will be filed away for recordkeeping purposes.
- Donations: Once a donation is made, we store donor information for recordkeeping purposes.
To request the deletion of any other personal info you believe we may have stored, contact us.
We have installed no third-party analytics to track your behavior on our website. The Givebutter donation form, however, does include code for Google Analytics; this is not something we can disable.
Additionally, the server running the website does store access logs that are described in the Collection section above.
This policy will continually be updated as the ATA's needs evolve, but historical versions will remain accessible for transparency.